- 8 pieces cubed steak (28 oz.)
- 1 3/4 teaspoons Pereg Adobo Seasoning
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced 1/4-inch thin strips
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced into 1/4-inch thin strips
- 1/3 cup green pitted olives plus 2 tablespoons of brine
Season beef with adobo or garlic salt, and black pepper to taste.
Place beef into the pressure cooker, instant pot, slow cooker, or skillet and top with onions and peppers. Pour tomato sauce and water over everything and add the olives along with some of the brine (liquid from the jar).
Pressure Cooker Directions: Cover and cook high pressure 25 minutes.
Instant Pot Directions: Natural release and serve.
Slow Cooker Directions: Cook 8 hours on low.
Stove top: Add a little more water and cook 1 hour covered on low heat.